COMPLIMENTS THAT AREN’T ABOUT PHYSICAL APPEARANCE
1) You’re empowering.
2) I like your voice.
3) You’re strong.
4) I think your ideas/beliefs matter.
5) I’m so happy you exist.
6) More people should be listening to what you have to say.
7) You’re a very warm hearted person.
8) It’s nice seeing such kindness.
9) You’re very down to earth.
10) You have a beautiful soul.
11) You inspire me to become a better person.
12) Our conversations bring me a lot of joy.
13) It’s good to see someone care so much.
14) You’re so understanding.
15) You matter a lot to me.
16) You’re important even if you don’t think so.
17) You’re intelligent.
18) Your passion is contagious.
19) Your confidence is refreshing.
20) You restore my faith in humanity.
21) You’re great at being creative.
22) You’re so talented at ____.
23) I don’t get tired of you the way I get tired of other people.
24) You have great taste in ___.
25) I’m happy I stayed alive long enough to meet you.
26) I wish more people were like you.
27) You’re so good at loving people.
3:29 p.m. feel free to add to this! (via expresswithsilence
(Source: angryasianfeminist, via wewereastrokeofluck)
Animal exploitation is all around us, and though few of us are actually willing to do violence to animals directly, a great many of us are willing to have that violence done for us.
Bob Torres (via metaphorically
(Source: acti-veg, via metaphorically)
And I am jealous
of your tattoos and how long
they will stay with you
after I go.
Clementine von Radics (via torooo-y-meow
(Source: clementinevonradics, via foxtofferson)
don’t shit on people for having self confidence and being happy with their appearance like how bitter are you
(Source: succubrat, via sundaydragons)